Have questions about the BIA? We can answer that!
- 1. FAQ BIA
- 1. How do I become a BIA member?
If you own a property or have a business within the Village of Richmond Hill BIA boundaries,
there is a likelihood that you are BIA member.
Please refer to Map of BIA on Map page to view our district and contact us for more details.
- 2. How do I volunteer at events?
Please contact our office to inquire about volunteer opportunities
- 3. How do I find out about store promotions and sales?
- 4. How can you contribute to the BIA?
We are always looking for energetic and talented individuals to volunteer their time at the BIA.
Please contact us for more details.
- 5. How much commitment do you need to give when you become a BIA member?
As a BIA member you are part of a designated district that our office is helping to improve and
beautify. We hope that through the cooperation of our BIA members, we will be able to achieve
- 6. What are the benefits I get as a BIA member?
- 7. I’m thinking of starting my business in the village but I’m not sure whether or not there is a demand in this community for my product and services.
Please visit the following link to learn about the products and services that are currently being
offered in the Village
- 8. What are the various events and festivities that take place in the Village?
Please refer to Events page.
- 9. How do I find about a type of sign I can place in my store front.